Wednesday 19 August 2009

10 things I love...



1. Annecy. :)

2. Petit Collage

3. El Mundo, a cute clothes shop in Morzine, France.

4. Banoffee pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5. Decorating and daydreaming about decorating...seems to be all I do nowadays.

6. Rock this Party (everybody dance now) - Bob Sinclair

7. AUTUMN! Can't wait for it to arrive. I love the colours, the coolness, the lovely LONG SLEEVE tops you get to wear, and the season so so much!

8. Getting ready to go back to school. Something I always loved. Yes, I did and do love school! I especially love buying new stationary for a new year.

9. Wii fit....omg! I love the hula hooping, but am so feeling the pain from doing too much of it yesterday. I am realising how often we use our stomach muscles during the day!!

10. Our new kitty for Durham! Thank you Miriam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment