Monday 18 June 2012

A week of scrummy food

Key West Grilled Chicken
We have lots of yummy meals planned for this week! I'm back in Geneva where we have a gorgeous kitchen, gorgeous weather and a gorgeous table outside to eat on, so it's really hard not to want to cook lots of yummy goodnesses. Adding to that, I have quite a few recipes pinned that I have wanted to try but haven't quite been inspired to try back in Sydney (our kitchen is on the small side, plus I always assume it costs more money to try something new...). I've got my mum all excited about trying some yum new things to! It will be a yummy week. We shall be attempting all the beautifully delicious meals you see hear, as well as Greed Pork Belly (for our left over pork) and some experimental croissants after the success of the spinach, mozzarella and feta ones. Mmmm, I can't wait to start eating all these meals!
Spicy Prawns with Zesty Avocado Spread
Grilled eggplant, tomato and feta.
Warm Chicken Salad with Pepper, Pear and roasted Pinenuts. 
Yummo! Have you got any yum meals planned for this week?

2 comments: