Friday 7 January 2011

Still Alive

Hello! I have been seriously lacking in posting here since Christmas. I will blame James, because I like to blame him for a lot of things, but also because he's been here since the 28th being all distracting and whatnot. I have lots I want to share. Pretty things I got for Christmas, nice stuff I bought for myself, just stuff really. :P

I need to show you the amazing new kitchen we have, and the dining room all in brown. So pretty. I want to update lots but also really want to work. So many essays...so much stress! I think I am more on top of things that normal...but still gar!

So yeah, to all you lovely little friends I have been doing such a bad job at keeping in touch with, I am alive, I am stalking you, all is good. See you next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment