Tuesday 8 September 2009

10 things I love...


1. My new layout.

2. This blue pitcher.

3. Thornton's Viennese Truffles...a treat!

4. These decorations. Tutorial found here.

5. Oscar Wilde quotes:
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable we have to alter it every six months.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.


6. Giraffes...they are so funny looking yet pretty.

7. Ben and Jerry's...so yum!

8. Taking photos of feet.

9. Laughter.
"If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever..."

10. Going back to University and seeing my friends again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment