Thursday 3 September 2009

Time to get ready.

I've spent the last few days sitting around getting bored. I know I had plans of all sorts of creative things I wanted to do...but the more I thought about it, the more I realised it'd be so impractical to make things here and then take them over to uni...so I haven't done much. I've gone into town numerous times, but that has still left me with many days of being home alone...so I've decided it's time to get ready for uni! To plan what I'm taking back, and what my dad will bring over. To start packing things, to go and buy new sheets (will now have a double bed!!) and to plan in my head what I want to do with my room. Am loving these colours from A. Hana Design:


Thinking I might use them as inspiration for my room. :)
I'm also going to try and do some pre-course research for Education. Been through a few past papers and found a few key themes that I could read up on, would save me a lot of time once term starts!

It's such a great feeling to start getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment