Thursday 31 December 2009

In Durham

James arrived on the 25th of November! YAYS! And has been here until today... :) It was so nice seeing him again! I miss him already!!! Just another 5ish months til I visit him now! :P So...I still had uni when he first got here, so we had to stay in Durham. He got to see our awesome house there, spend more time with my friends, watch a basketball match (not the best we’ve played though), go to one of our college formals, attend a basketball social and be at our house Christmas party! We also went to Newcastle, walked all the way to B and Q (twice!) and decorated my room with wallpaper. We got up to a lot considering I had an essay to write and lectures to attend! :)

Here are some of my favourite photos from our time together in Durham:

No comments:

Post a Comment