Friday 25 May 2012

I've been absent

I've been a bit absent recently. I'm having a bit of a blog identity crisis. :P It used to be my escape from the world of university. It used to be a place to share the oh so many things going on in my head, but my head is now full of work. And I would so love to fill this blog with all my work stories and things, but I'm not really sure thats what I want...so I'm just sorting my head out. I hope to maybe make some room for creative dreaming again, and then I can start sharing all that awesomeness here again. I'm travelling back to Geneva soon, so hopefully there I'll have time to chill. :D

In the meantime, a work story. Today during group time we sang some songs. Since I was in one of the pre-school rooms I decided they could choose the song, and the child that chose the song could stand next to me and help lead the song. We did 'ABC' and 'Twinkle twinkle little star' and then one kids asked to sing Adele. I wasn't so sure what to do, so asked him to sing it for us, he sang this:


He only sang the bit up to where she gets into the "we could have had it all", at which point he said it then started over again. He sang it SO well, it was instantly recognisable as an Adele song. It was cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment