Monday 8 April 2013

Guess Who Turned 23 Today?



























I did! I'm 23 now. Sounds so grown up. I'm going to say that every year, but it really does.

I have had a very wonderful birthday time. Yesterday James cooked a delicious roast, and then we had some pink bubbly whilst I skyped my family and a family friend. Today I was at work, but got lots of cuddles from the kids, had one of the toddlers sing happy birthday to me, made cakes with my babies, and then had some yummo chinese takeaway and white wine for dinner. Awesome!
I also got the sweetest little card from my colleague:
"To Katie. The best thing about working with you is that time not only flies by so rapidly, but so creatively too. It has been a truly great and delightful experience! May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never ending bliss. :) Hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest :) Happy, happy birthday!!!"
Seriously, how cute is she? :)

I am so lucky to have so many special people in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment