Saturday 6 July 2013

Our Saturday Out



Today has been a wonderful day. After waking up at ten to eleven (I needed the sleep) and having a coffee, James and I headed out to Broadway for a Movie Date. First we went to Ziggy's Cafe, our favourite place to eat at in Broadway. The pizzas are amazing, the chips are to die for and they do super yummy milkshakes too. Yum. (Speaking of good food, we went to a tapas place called Encasa last night as a staff night out. SO GOOD! If you are in Sydney and want tapas, I recommend this place.) After stuffing ourselves with a half and half pizza and some chips we headed to the movies to watch Monsters University. We felt a little awkward as we were probably the only 'adults' there without children...oh well! Before the movie they showed the Pixar short film 'The Blue Umbrella'. Seriously, Pixar and Disney will be the death of me...a short about an umbrella, with no words, had me on the verge of tears. These people work magic! Plus the animation was AMAZING! Monsters University was good too. :) I laughed. I cried. Now I want to watch Monsters Inc. again.
After the movie we went and got ourselves some new pillows, and a new blanket...we can't get enough of good blankets. I also got a proper coffee machine that I can not wait to try out. It has a auto-timer on it, so you can program it to make you coffee for a certain time, meaning on my early shift mornings I can have some coffee freshly brewed for when I wake up. So excited! We also got a vacuum, because our current one is useless.

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment