Tuesday 17 March 2009

No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

Last night I discovered that BBC1 is now showing the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. I watched the movie on iplayer, and thought that was it. BUT NO! To my joy they are making a series. :) It is set in Botswana, so has that lovely African feel to it, with African songs, and I love it! The opening of the movie was my favourite part...and the colours in the credits and the series are just so vibrant, happy and inspiring! I can't get enough of them. Not only does it look nice and sound nice, the plot is actually very interesting. I think I may have found my new favourite show to watch!

In the theme of Africa, I thought my photo of today should be from there. This is from my trip to South Africa last year. :) The reflections were lovely...have more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment