Thursday 28 May 2009

Fun Bedrooms.

I should be studying for my exam on Monday, and I have done some studying of the Goal Theory, oh my that was exciting!! I hate not knowing whats wanted of me until I get into the exam room. I know the topic, I could have a conversation about it, but I don't necessarily know that one thing they are going to ask me on. At least it's an Education exam, so they understand exams don't portray your true knowledge. Goal theory actually says people who focus on performing well do better in exams and tests than people who want to understand the subject matter. It's a bit silly really, isn't it?

Anyways, I thought I'd take a break and look at some funky room ideas. I was originally looking for simple ideas, that I could use to inspire me for next year (we're moving out of college and into a house!), but saw so many cool ideas I got stuck on funky rooms.

Heres what I found:

A gorgeous bed, with a very creative idea.

Some creative ideas, such as having a bed surrounded by a bookshelf, or under a trap.


Some awesomely cute room ideas by kidsnfurniture. I wish I had a room like this when I was little, or even now!

Back to work for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment