Monday 11 May 2009

10 things I love

I don't have much time for blogging, but I do like to make sure I get my 10 things up every week. :)

1. My sister. She is special. :)

2. Dressing up. :)
3. Bouncy Castles.
4. Coats. I'm looking for a nice, new, warm one for when I visit Australia this summer. I really love this one from Peruvian Connection.

5. Scrapbooking. I can't wait for the exams to be over so that I have time again.
6. Pylones. They are so cute, and fun, and just happy. So not grown up, but who says we need to grow up? Here are some of the stuff of theirs I have:

and some other awesome bits from them.

7. Tea breaks from revising. Exams in a week! EEEEK!
8. College day. (see previous post for that!)
9. The Mountains. I find them so inspiring and beautiful, in all seasons. But my favourite is in the winter. Here are some of my favourite photo's I've taken. :)

10. Rain. It's nicer when you are indoors, but sometimes i do love to just walk in it and get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment