Wednesday, 19 August 2009
10 things I love...
1. Annecy. :)
2. Petit Collage
3. El Mundo, a cute clothes shop in Morzine, France.
4. Banoffee pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
5. Decorating and daydreaming about decorating...seems to be all I do nowadays.
6. Rock this Party (everybody dance now) - Bob Sinclair
7. AUTUMN! Can't wait for it to arrive. I love the colours, the coolness, the lovely LONG SLEEVE tops you get to wear, and the season so so much!
8. Getting ready to go back to school. Something I always loved. Yes, I did and do love school! I especially love buying new stationary for a new year.
9. Wii fit....omg! I love the hula hooping, but am so feeling the pain from doing too much of it yesterday. I am realising how often we use our stomach muscles during the day!!
10. Our new kitty for Durham! Thank you Miriam! :)