Monday 6 December 2010

Christmas is all around us

I have been having trouble finding the songs I want on youtube...and the remembered there are Christmassy movies, with Christmas songs in them! Expect a few of them this advent! Today your advent song is 'Christmas is all around us' from Love Actually (based on Love is all around us by Wet Wet Wet). :)


I think I need to start sleeping earlier. I don't really want to sleep at night, but then don't want to get up in the morning, oh the dilemmas I have! I have lectures this week too, quite a few to replace the ones I missed last week. It's going to get hectic! I think I need to buy myself some proper lunch food as well...Tesco has been totally sold out of bread last few times I've been, so I don't really know what I've been doing for lunch...but I'm alive!

Time to do something...like avoid work. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment