Monday 13 December 2010

Oh Come All Ye Faithful

We went to the carol service in the Cathedral on Monday. It was really lovely (expect the readers...who all read as if there was a full stop after every other word, and the Reverend who tried to be way to chummy and kept telling us we didn't understand the meaning of Christmas if we didn't think it was the best thing to ever happen to us). The singing was a lot of fun though. There were quite a few songs I knew...quite a few I had on itunes. hehe. Anyhoo, the last song we sang was 'Oh come all ye faithful', I find it very singable. :P So, since it is a lovely churchy song and it is a Sunday my advent song for today will be 'Oh come all ye faithful' sung by Celine Dion (not the version I have on itunes, but we have it at home). :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment