Tuesday 29 June 2010

Sunday- the walk to the Eiffel Tower

Sunday in Paris involved a VERY long walk to the Eiffel Tower, I swear it looks closer than it is! A walk was definitely nicer than taking the Metro because we got to see lots of pretty things on the way. :) I, of course, took photos of all these pretty things. :)
The Louvre was very pretty, I really like my photos from walking through there, and the pigeon who posed oh so nicely. The next photos isn't really for the prettiness rather the humour.

Vuvuzela's, around since 1918! :O
And the walk continues, I swear it looked closer! I don't think the heat helped, oh man it was hot!
Like disgustingly hot, like I would explain how hot but it would be gross hot...but the walk was pretty! :P
The cool plant wall building was really close to the Eiffel Tower, but was not as cool as actually making it to the Eiffel Tower!!! WE MADE IT!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't those photos make it look so worth it? I think so anyways. :) We then got a boat back along the river to the Louvre and had a yum yum lunch there (after baking in the sun for 20mins...it was some kind of initiation to see how much you wanted to eat at the restaurant). Was soooo worth it, yum yum.
So that was our trip to Paris. :) Hot but very lovely. Am thinking we made need to go during a cooler part of the year. :)

Time to get on with life, plan some more packing etc. Australia on Sunday!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment