Saturday 24 July 2010

Hiya

There was no internet connection in Queensland, which made it both difficult to post here and send e-mails to the university. Ho hum.

Queensland was really nice and relaxing, having no internet kind of helped with that. It is really nice to get away from the internet world for a week or so. :) The weather was nice too, not too nice, cloudy and windy occasionally, but generally warm. The walks along the beach were REALLY nice, I like to just walk and it's even nicer with James with me. :) I took lots of photos so I have to do a bit of sorting out the good from the ok before I give you a photo post. I will go through ALL the photos I have taken so far of my trip (most of the ones from before Queensland aren't that great...so I don't think I'll find many good ones amongst them). I think I might do this on Monday whilst James is at lectures.

I had so much I wanted to do this summer, but a lot of it is looking hard to get organised. Next week my aim is to know what I am doing by the end of the week. Yup, need to sort a lot out.

Hope you are all doing well.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment