Wednesday 14 July 2010

Time

Hehe. Happy happy. I am so happy do be with James :) It's so nice to be with him again, I do miss him a lot when we're apart.

I've still been feeling a little low because of uni stuff, which is a bit of a bummer. Was really sad and cried quite a lot yesterday. I'm not sure why, nothing really set it off, but I kind of put it down to the uni stuff. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I think I do, kind of, well I know where I want to get...it's just the getting there. At the moment its not the happiest path, I've not felt myself, I've had plenty of nights crying myself to sleep. These have been when I am not with James so that can be part of the problem, but I didn't do it half as much my first year at uni as I did in my second. I am kind of confused, I would just like things to be simple, but I know they can't. Ho hum, had to say this somewhere. I know people probably don't like reading this kind of stuff, but I find it hard to physically say things to people, but it sort of eats me up to keep it in.

I think I need to find a nice quiet spot and just sit and think and dream and write it all down and then maybe make a realistic plan. :) We're going to Queensland next week. I like Queensland, maybe I can do my planning there on the beach. That will be nice.

PS: James got a haircut today, all his lovely curls are gone. :( I will get over it, probably by tomorrow, but for now I am a little sad. They were so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment