Thursday 21 April 2011

101 Dreams - Dream 5

Dream 5 - Visit Barcelona.
I'd love to visit Barcelona. There are a lot of places I'd love to go...like everywhere, but if I put them all in my 101 dreams I wouldn't have any space for other dreams :P It does look so gorgeous! And it's in Europe and I love Europe.
I noticed a lot of the dreams I have ready to share with you are early on in my list, because they are all places or things easy to find photos to go with...and I feel the need to add some kind of visual with my dreams. :P So that you can see what I see in my head when dreaming about them. :)

(all from weheartit.com)

Got lots of work to do. 2 essays and a dissertation. Hehe...15,000 words, totally doable. Working on my 3000 word essay today, it's the first thing due when I get back, don't know why I didn't start work on it earlier! Oh well! :P I have had some gorgeous days whilst not working, like yesterday...had a lovely picnic by the river, then some Thorntons ice-cream...spent 4 hours out in the sun enjoying myself with some lovely people. I do hope it's memories like that I take away from my degree...:)
When work an essays start to annoy me I like to remember the little quote: Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment