Friday 1 April 2011

Bobbi Brown Wish list

It's my birthday in a week so I thought I'd start sharing all sorts of little (and large) things I'd like for my birthday. I don't expect to get most of them (I do have expensive taste), but I thought it would be nice to share. :) Todays wish list is based around my favourite makeup brand: Bobbi Brown. LOVE her stuff!

EXTRA SPF 25 Tinted Moisturising Balm - £33 (SPF 25, moisturiser and foundation...sounds pretty amazing. I'm not a foundation fan, I think I only used it when I was like 9 and it came as a free gift in a shop, and wasn't my colour, BUT this sounds lovely!)

Everything Mascara - £18 (the name makes it seem so perfect!)

Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara - £18 (I can't decide between the two...)

Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 - £17.50 (In a nice natural pinky colour, and maybe also a nice natural deep red colour. :P)

Lip Balm - £12.50


Hydrating Face Cream - £34 (I'm running out of the one I have)


I haven't done much work today, and I have LOADS planned...so I should maybe get a move on, but pff. :P Despite the HUGE stress I feel over essays, dissertation, visas...life...I manage to sit around doing very little, but do get a surprising amount done...it's awfully confusing!

Anyhoo, theres this new way to view blogs and I don't know if views know about it without being told. SO, check it out here. It's all my blog posts set out mosaicly, I like it, makes me life look happy and interesting!

Have a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment