Tuesday 26 April 2011

Happy 25th Anniversary!

With all my work and Easter meaning everything was closed I failed to send you a card to get to you on time/failed to send the card. So you get a photo of it! (For now...so that it's kind of like you got it on the day...yeah?) Happy 25th Anniversary my lovely parents! I hope you have a wonderful day!

And to remind you of the wonderful (and not so wonderful...hehe... :P) children you have a cute picture from South Africa...see I managed to keep up with my Pub quiz photos AND make it fit with wishing you a Happy Anniversary! :D
Love you both!!!

PS: I'm obviously the wonderful child.
PPS: Guess which word I managed to spell wrong in the title...Happy. Apparently it's not spelt Haapy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you my wonderful daughter. I also have problems with double letters which does not help when you work in a school / scholl.

    <3

    love you always

    ReplyDelete