Wednesday 3 August 2011

Do what makes you happy


(found at weheartit.com)

Ok, so I may not be tired of people needing excuses. I'm tired of me feeling like I need other excuses. I do fully agree that you should do something because you want to, you find it fun and it makes you happy...they are like my basic criteria for life, which makes things a little - I don't know, slightly annoying, because I can be indecisive. A lot of things make me happy, I just don't know what I want to do. :P Anyhoo, rambling over...stuff to do! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute and inspirational as always...you should read your blog sometime, maybe it will help.

    Do what makes you happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. I went all the way back to 2009...saw a post on how I really didn't like maths and wondered why I didn't actually do something about it back then. Hehe. :) I do realise I have a lot more talent than I think I do when I go back over posts.

    ReplyDelete