Monday 1 August 2011

Sydney

On Saturday James and I went for a looooong walk...and it was SO warm. It was really nice though, so I'm not really complaining, just saying that I may melt when I have to live through an Australian summer if an Australian winter makes me feel so incredibly hot.

Anyhoo, we went on a lovely walk in the sunshine all the way to Circular Quay and back. We ended up walking under the Harbour Bridge. I think I like the bridge more from underneath. It's pretty cool how there was a cool sun/shade line. :)

I am just rambling...my mind is a bit mush. For some reason now that I'm done with University I decided to read lots of education articles online...the things people comment on these things makes my mind boggle.

Hope the week has started well for everyone! :)
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment