Monday 5 September 2011

Small Spaces



In January I plan on heading on down to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa, to live with James (Yay!). Since he's at uni in Sydney finding somewhere reasonably priced to live is challenging, unless we settle for something on the smaller side. So, I've sort of taken it upon myself to find some nifty ways of using space incase we end up living somewhere small. I also thought people would find it interesting to read/see such ideas, since I'm sure there are many of us our there starting life in the big wide world who can't afford the biggest of apartments! :P

Ikea has recently done a 'Small Space' compilation, with ways of using space best with their products. They have some really cool ideas. They definitely get my creative juices running! Hope you enjoy the video and check out the link! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment