Saturday 14 January 2012

Exhausted!

I am exhausted! I've been blaming it just on work, but have also realised I haven't had a sleep in since last Thursday...non-stop days since then, man that business is tiring. But I did have an awesome trip to Sydney, and 4 full days of work (=money!)...so it's not a wasted exhaustion.

James and I wanted to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail last night. We put it in, sat down, started watching, and then fell asleep...so at 11pm decided maybe it was time to go to bed. Being 21 and that tired at 11pm feels so lame, but oh well! So this weekend, which I wanted to fill with 'to do' lists and getting things done has so far consisted of sleep, sitting around, and doing nothing. Ho hum.

I have decided now, that since I am on a Working Holiday Visa, which is for people trying to fund their trip, and for those to whom work is not the primary reason for being in Australia I can maybe cut down to 3 days a week of work max. Hopefully that will give me time to work on some of my New Years resolutions too, and have some fun (not that my work isn't fun).

In other news, James and I popped to the shops last night because I need some more black clothes for work...and I got some bright blue trousers...for less than $20! They are awesome, they look just like a $200 pair I had tried on earlier, but fit better, so are essentially better than the $200 pair! I love it when things like that happen. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment