|found at weheartit.com|
In somewhat related news, James and I have decided we'll move to Sydney in 2 weeks time. I sent my work contact people and e-mail asking if I could still work for them in Sydney since they have centres and they have said they are very happy to give me work, so yay! I have recently realised that my 6 months of working with them will run out just after I leave for my holiday to visit family and friends back in Europe, so everything all feels like it's working out well. :) I love life when things work out nicely.
Other things I've done this week:
- I've bought more black clothes since babies get my clothes dirty everyday, means no reuse during the week
- I watched James' footsal team lose spectacularly
- I've ordered some more TOMS (if you haven't already heard, their ballet flats are now available!)
- I've had a VERY chocolatey sundae from Max Brenner's
- I've shocked people with knowledge of cricket
- I've gotten excited about the 6 nations starting, too bad the matches are at insane times in the morning over here
- I've slept about 6-7 hours a night
- James and I have discovered a pretty awesome radio station (106.3) listening to them right now, loving their Saturday night songs
- I've sucked at replying to messages, it's on my to do list for tomorrow
- I've received over 300 page views for my blog in one day because someone pinned the two last pictures from this post, I thought there was a glitch in the tracker thing!
Yup, thats been my life this week. I hope you have all had a good week and enjoy the weekend! :)