Thursday 5 July 2012

Ecole Maternelle Pajol

 I'm feeling a bit Paris homesick. I may be experiencing some post-Paris depression...I have been feeling low since we got back (I think the fact that I have to sort things out and pack by Friday may also be a factor), so I have decided to day dream about living in Paris. Ah, Paris!

In my daydream I have studied to be a teacher and am working in this awesome school: Ecole Maternelle Pajol. I already know I love working with children, and I know I love Paris, and seriously who wouldn't want to work in an environment as fun as this?
It's wonderfully designed by Palatre et Leclere Architectes, who I think you'll agree have done an amazing job making the building a super fun place for children to learn! Gah! I'm in love with it!

All I need to do is scrub up on my French and we could work on getting me working there! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment