Monday 30 July 2012

Happy Things

From here, unfortunately sold out.
Today, one of my good friends, and old housemates, sent me a link to this picture saying that it was "So Katie". It makes me really happy that this is how I am remembered. It is such a lovely way to be remembered. :)

Also, the picture linked to two awesome things. Firstly, the link my friend sent me took me to a pinterest page all about tea. Ah tea! It's lots of pretty things related to cups of tea and coffee, it makes me happy browsing through it, if you'd like to have a look, you can here. Secondly, the print was originally from a cute little corner of etsy, Amanda Catherine Designs. I haven't even had a proper look at all her stuff and I'm already loving what she does. :)

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me very happy.. that tea pinterest board is so so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay!

      I think the stereotype about the English loving their tea is probably the most accurate stereotype there is!

      Delete