Saturday 17 November 2012

1 year in Australia

Today marks 1 year since I 'moved' to Australia. It's been a pretty wonderful year. I have absolutely LOVED being here with James, and think it was definitely the right decision to move here rather than staying in the UK to do my PGCE. I think finally getting to live together properly has brought us even closer together, and it's so nice to have him here with me rather than the other side of a computer screen. :) It's been a very happy year, and I look forward to many more!

We weren't really planning on doing much with our day, but turned it into a bit of a treat. I got my hair cut in the early afternoon, it had been about 6 months since my last one, so I thought my hair needed it. We then went down to Broadway and had a late lunch at a yum American Diner like place, even treating ourselves to a scrummy sundae. :D I then slept most of the afternoon and James had a bath. Then we tried to take some nice photos together, but we don't like our faces much (hence the lack of photos of us) so we resorted to funny photos. It was a good laugh. :D
Love this guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment