Sunday 25 November 2012

Postponed

I was planning on updating about my day today. I had a lovely day meeting an old colleague for brunch and a swim at Bondi, and then a relaxed afternoon and evening with James. However, I seem to have finally hit a limit on the storage space in my Picasa file so can't upload any files over a certain size to my blog...the photos I took today are over this size. 

SO! I'm going to do some planning, decide if it's worth paying to get extra storage, and will be back as and when I've come up with a game plan on how to share photos here again. :) At the moment I'm thinking $2.49/Month for 25GB isn't too bad considering I've only just reached 1GB, and I've been blogging since 2009. But we'll see. :)

In other news, 1 month until Christmas! I'm still finding it hard to believe. I think it will definitely take a couple more years for me to get used to Christmas in Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment