Friday 16 November 2012

Floriade 2012

At the end of September James and I visited Canberra for a long weekend. Whilst there we visited the Floriade, it's a big flower park/display thing. Basically, it's lots of pretty flowers. Cameras ready?

Unfortunately, it was pretty cloudy and rainy the day we went, so I didn't take as many beautiful photos as I would have had it been sunny. I am happy with the photos I took though. I love taking photos of flowers. :)
These are my favourite flowers, they look like paper flowers and are such gorgeous colours. So pretty. :) I would be very happy to have a garden full of these beauties.
This tulip was beautiful too, like a crazy fiery flower. Gorgeous!
And my favourite thing of the whole Floriade was the gnomes. Gnomes had been painted by all sorts of kids of different ages. I loved pretty much all of them, but this guy, he was my favourite. If I could have, I would have bought him and taken him home.
I think we may definitely go again next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment