Tuesday 7 January 2014

In 2014 Our Room Shall Be...

Yesterday was our set up day at work. A day to sort out our rooms and do some fun questions set by our regional manager. Due to the wall between my classroom and cot room not having moved yet, it was kind of hard for me to set up my room properly. They'll be moving the wall this weekend, so putting things on the wall was pointless, and my room plan for the larger room was quite squished in our smaller room. It's only for 4 days. After room set up the Nursery and Toddler room staff had to sit down and run through some questions, that I was then supposed to be running through with my boss today...but I'm not in work. The final task was to create a statement for the room, we chose to do this for both rooms, that was something we could hold ourselves and each other accountable for, something casuals could see and work towards, and other stuff I don't remember. We decided instead of a statement to list out things we wanted our room to be for 2014, and since I have to stay home today and tomorrow because of my rash (doctors don't know what it is, and don't want me to be around babies) I thought I would use this time to make our statement something beautiful that we can proudly display on our walls. The above is the result. I am really happy with it. :)

Now I have to find something else to do with my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment