Friday 6 November 2009

I went on a walk.

I went on a walk yesterday, not too far just around where we live. It was nice though, just to get out and walk with nowhere in particular to go. :) Here are some pictures from the walk:



Thought of the day: I've always wanted to be one of those people that sees the little things, and enjoys them. One of those people that can find joy in the simplest things, those magical people you can't help but find fascinating. Those people that will be silly in public, that have such a love for life and care so little about what others think. Thats probably why I like movies like Phoebe in Wonderland, and shows like Ally McBeal. Even though I don't think I am one of those people, I do get a great deal of inspiration from them to be happier and do what I want. I love that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment