Wednesday 1 September 2010

I would like to...

I have around a month until Uni starts again and I'd like to do quite a few things in that time. Some ideas aren't quite sorted out in my head, BUT I do know I'd like to sort out flights for next summer, organise my photos (ie. put all my favourites and REALLY nice ones into a folder and organise into categories) and maybe sort out my iTunes. AND sort out getting back to Uni, that would be useful!
Once I am back I have a few other things I'd like to sort out, but I'm not going to bother myself with them yet. Hehe.
I started filling in my 101 Dreams book last night, I have almost 50 dreams so far. It is nice to be able to write down any kind of dream you have and then maybe see if they are possible to achieve. :)
Thats all I have to share for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment