Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everybody! :D

The above are photos taken on Xmas 2008, but I love them so much, and I miss my family a lot around this time of the year, that I felt they were very appropriate for my Christmas wishes. Plus, there is no snow in sight, so it could be totally believable that they were taken in Australia and not France!

Christmas has only just started so I can't say if it's been great or not yet, but it's feeling awesome so far. We had a lovely sleep in, then we got dressed all Christmassy. James is wearing red shorts and a green polo shirt; I'm wearing my 'Santa's Helper' T-shirt and Santa hat. We're listening to Christmassy music and generally feeling happy. :)




























Wishing you all the most wonderful of Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment