Sunday 16 May 2010

Hair

So on Thursday I dyed my hair...and now that I have an exam tomorrow I think it is the ideal time to share some photos! They aren't great, I mean I somehow look scared in the first photo below...but oh well you get the idea of the colour, right? It's not exactly the colour I thought it would be, it looked paler on the box, I think, maybe I was seeing things, but I do love it anyways! It feels more grown up, or something, I'm not quite sure what but I do like what I see when I look in the mirror, so that's got to be good. :) The above photos gives you a better idea of the redish tint, the bottom two show the kind of darkeness in contrast with my face. :P I'm just rambling now. What do you think?

In terms of mathness and being prepared for the exams I think I can definitely pass, and once I look over a few more things (ie. do question practice to make sure I can do them, because knowing the stuff is never good enough in maths) then I think I can get 60%+ which will be good, I would be very happy with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment