Wednesday 12 May 2010

Study

I am trying to study...but, urm finding it rather dull. I don't think I love maths that much, or at least not when I have to cram my head full of equations and little things like dx/dt is parallel to the tangent of x...I probably should know these things already but my brain fails at wanting to contain these pieces of information. I did manage to draw a rather cool picture of me not enjoying maths though, making me think about how much I enjoy art thus making studying maths that much worse. Hehe. Go me.
I have managed to confuse myself about what I want to teach, Primary or Maths. Why can I not decide?

Anyhoo, here is a picture of something I was oh so VERY excited to get in my little package from James. :) It's got some pretty inspiring quotes in it too. Will share at some point later! :D
Should probably get back to some maths now...Oh yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment