Monday 3 May 2010

Hi!

We lost our basketball match today. But we feel happy and we played well, the other team just had some incredibly lucky shots...like seriously if I had done that none of them would have gone in and I would have been yelled at. We are a small team, we will always have problems against giants. :)

In other news, I think my brain is rejecting the exams. I can't focus on the fact that I need to study. I don't want to go to the Maths revision lectures. It seems to be only rejecting Maths, because I would be quite happy to sit down and revise for Education if I didn't then feel like I was wasting Maths studying time. My brain is an odd place to be at the moment.

But yeah, once my head is sorted out I might be able to update here properly, til then you may just have little posts like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment