Saturday 26 January 2013

Homemade Pizza

26/365


I found this recipe on pinterest, and thought it was worth a try. It's been sitting on my food board for a while now, and today I thought it was about time I tried it. It's a pretty awesome pizza dough recipe that requires only 2 ingredients: Greek Yoghurt and Self Raising Flour. The recipe calls for 1 cup of each, but we needed quite a bit more flour than that. Next time I'm going to try 1.5 cups of flour and 1 cup of the yoghurt and see how that works. 

The pizza turned out super yum, so it's definitely a recipe we're going to keep. :) Homemade pizzas are yum. 

EDIT 27/01/13: We tried making the dough with the ratio of 1 cup of greek yoghurt to 1.5 cups of self raising flour, and it worked MUCH better. We also experimented with seasoning the dough, we used mexican seasoning since it was a mexican inspired pizza, and it was yum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment