Monday 28 January 2013

Painting

28/365





























Today is my first ever paid public holiday. I am getting paid to have the day off. I am sure the novelty will wear off by the next public holiday, but today I am very excited. :)

That said, it's been a miserable day. Non-stop rain. We've barely been able to see the city because it's been hidden behind clouds most of the day. Dismal. Needless to say, we've stayed in today. I've done some painting for 'prototypes' of the decorations I want to make with the kids art in our room. I'm going very much along the lines of Eric Carle's kind of art, I think it will work best with the kind of paintings 10-18month olds can make. I've also had a bubble bath and a nap. So, despite the weather it has been a very nice day off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment