Sunday 31 March 2013

Paris Love



In my mind there is no doubt that I love Paris. I find it hard to pinpoint exactly why because it is a combination of lots of little things. I love the culture. I love the people. I love that pretty much every little street looks gorgeous. I love the food, the coffee, and the macaroons. I love the architecture. I love the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame, the Louvre and the Arc de Triumph. I love the memories of long weekends there with my mum. I love the feeling I get of being in Paris. I just love it. 

I've never quite felt like my photos of Paris have ever done the place justice. They just don't seem to capture that 'essence', that romantic, slightly uplifting and inspiring air. I have found someone that has captured all that I love about Paris. I cannot for the life of me remember how I came across her blog, but I did, and I bookmarked it, and I have been spending way too much time browsing all the different posts and getting lost in her photos of Paris. It is a gorgeous blog, and if you ever need to waste away a couple of hours looking at beautiful pictures of Paris I highly recommend checking out Paris in Four Months

Now to dream of living in Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment