Sunday 17 March 2013

We bought it!






























On Saturday, yesterday, I took James to see the poster I wanted. He liked it, we got it. Yay! Very excited. We are now the proud owners of the poster that was hanging above Monica's TV in FRIENDS. It's gorgeous too, and really fills up the empty space we had above our shelves.
We also got some vases, because I love flowers but couldn't buy them since I had nowhere to put them, but no more! Now I can buy myself flowers whenever, and so can James. I am seriously loving these additions to our home. :)

We are slowly getting there with the decorating and adding our personality. I'm hoping by Easter that we'll have received the painting for our bedroom, and we'll have finished decorating so that I can take some photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognised the poster from somewhere! It looks great, and the photos with the flowers are gorgeous! I love adding personality to a place, can't wait to see the final results (nosey) xxx

    ReplyDelete