Friday 5 February 2010

Lazy day!

Today I planned to do work. Like the reading I didn't do for Tuesday and understanding some maths. Planned is the key word. I put it on my list of things to do, but 'have fun' was much more important! :P Soooooooooo, after buying some googly eyes on Tuesday I decided to put them to use, and this was the result:


Furry monster joined in with the fun...

Here is a rather unimpressed Rogue with a furry monster on her bum!

Now for some really cute pictures of Rogue. :) She makes us happy.

Photographing Rogue and googly eyes made having fun very easy. Me and Miriam also looked at a lot of cool art and homemade stuff. :) It was cool. :D We're planning on doing some knitting and sewing and painting in June. :D Yays.
Will have to work tomorrow. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment