Thursday 8 March 2012

Kookai Australia

So, if you know me well, you'll know that I LOVE Kookai. They just make such lovely clothes. Since we are coming up to the beginning of Spring/Autumn (depending on where in the world you are) I am following the slow release of the new collections in both the UK/France Kookai and the Australian Kookai, and man am I loving some of the stuff I'm seeing. The European Kookai's often have several different themes for their collections, and they seem to quite consistently have a Safari like theme every season. I do love Safari like clothes. I am happiest with my wardrobe whenever we are in South Africa, so I am always happy to see Safari like items in collections. The Australian Kookai seems to be going for a Paris look this Autumn, which I am also quite fond of. This new collection has one item in particular which fits nicely into Safari and Paris, so I am super in love with it. It is also super beautiful and a kind of timeless piece. The beautiful suede vest jacket above...oh the love! I am going to have to save up some of my money to buy this when it comes out in the shops.

Are there any collections you're excited about coming out soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment