Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sky


I don't think I'll ever understand how the colour of the sky works (partly due to my belief that the theory behind it is super complicated, and partly because I like not knowing), but I do understand that it is beautiful. I love how the sky can go through so many different colours and moods throughout a day. I also love getting lost staring at a beautiful sky. The above was from a couple of nights ago. It was gorgeous. I still spend far too long staring at the photo. It's funny that something that is part of our lives every day can be so different and so beautiful. 

4 comments:

  1. This really is a beautiful photo. I love looking at the sky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lovely orange colour! So jealous, I remember being jealous of your view before. I love the sky, I used to want to be an astronaut so would spend ages looking at the night sky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still can't get over the fact that we have the view we have. :)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful. The other day we had a sandstorm come over to Malta and everything went orange, like this picture. It's amazing how nature can be so gorgeous

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete