Sunday 30 June 2013

My New Camera

 


























After about 7 months of wanting a new camera, and then 2-3 weeks of excel spread sheets, checking out different cameras, and a LOT of umming and ahhing I finally bought myself a new camera on Thursday: a Samsung NX1000. Due to the weather it's been hard to properly test out the camera, but I have had a little play and am LOVING it! It's so gorgeous and easy to use, and the photos it produces feel like they are of much higher quality than what my old camera produced. My favourite settings on the camera so far are the miniature setting, the macro setting and the panoramic. I can't wait to play with my new camera some more! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics, and you have what looks like the Jet d'eau, so confusing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. Canberra has a jet d'eau too. I'm not sure what they call it though...maybe Jet of Water.

      Delete