Friday 15 January 2010

First day back

Day 14 - Yes, I am a bit odd.

So I'm back in Durham. I always seem to get headaches when I get back...it's weird. And I have decided I should not ever have a job that involves travelling, because it seems to take me a while to settle down into a routine again. I don't like new beds and showers etc. Takes me time to adjust. This means I got like no work done today, when I planned to do all my research today! Oops! Oh well.

I've decided on a kinda routine for this term that I will start on Monday. I should be in bed by 10 or 10:30. I should not drink tea after 8, it will keep me up. I will not allow myself on any 'fun' websites until after 7 on a weekday. That means I have to work or read or something in those times. Which is good. And I should be more awake and hopefully calm. :) I like a bit of routine too, but occasionally like to have a day where I break free, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment