Monday 4 January 2010

work work work

Day 3

Today I have done little more than work. I got up late...yay to sleeping in! I've not really had any time to truely catch up on sleep and get some alone time this holiday, so it was kinda nice. I then rearranged my farm on Farmville...yes I am awesome. Then it was work work work. I managed to spend a good few hours readin 15 pages about the English Identity set in a British context. It wasn't the most fun I've ever had, was actually quite harsh but real. I'm still not sure if I understand the whole national characteristics stuff, I still think it's a lot like stereotyping. Maybe I can just argue that. Hehe. We'll see.

The above photo is my photo numero 3. I'm not too happy with it, but considering I am bored/not overwhelmingly happy because of the reading it'll do. 365 amazing photos in a row is just not human!

No comments:

Post a Comment