Saturday 16 January 2010

I'm writing!

I'm finally writing my essay! Hehe! It's quite amazing. I'm allowing myself little breaks after so many words. I am on 300 at the moment, and when I get to 500 I am showering and getting dressed. Then at 800 I can decorate a bit, then at 1500 I can decorate some more. :D

All very exciting! :)

I wanted to share quite a nice quote here, it's from Larkrise to Candleford, an TV show on BBC1.
"Hamlet folk often said that poverty was not a curse, but an inconvenience. They seemed to know that lost art of being happy on little. Strange as it seems a threat to that art comes not when things get worse but when good fortune promises to make things better."

I've always been envious of how happy some people can be on very little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment