Saturday 2 January 2010

Welcome to 2010!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I am hoping this year will be an awesome year! It's the first time I have ever made some real resolutions and I'm planning to stick to them!!! Here are my resolutions:

I've not been doing too bad at starting my list, although I do know I have a whole year in which to do it, there are some things I needed to get started on right away. I've sent out e-mails to try and get tutoring and help people with learning disorders. I've already taken picture 1, and e-mailed James! And I am drinking water! I am very excited! This is the year, I have a few small things I want to do, but I'm not sure they are worthy of being on the list. Hehe. What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha!!!! do more exercise! I have to see this! Other than your basketball this should be interesting..hehe

    <3 sasah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Shhh Sasha! I have a whole year to do this in! And based on last year, turning up to all the basketball trainings would be more exercise!! :P

    ReplyDelete